DIY Dumpling Dinner
Fish & Co. invites you to join Vanessa ‘The Hungry Chook’ Miles in Artisan Lane at the Tramsheds for a DIY Dumpling Dinner. You’ll be rolling, filling and folding your way to dinner with wine and conversation.
How It Works
– Book together with a partner/friend as you will be sharing a ball of pre-kneaded dough.
– Vanessa will give you a demo on how to correctly fill and fold your dumplings.
– You will be making Wild prawn & pork potstickers
– Each person will roll, fill and fold eight dumplings for their dinner.
– You will learn the tricks to cooking potstickers by cooking your own dumplings.
– Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling rose with your DIY Dumpling Dinner.
When & How Much
7-8:30pm Tramsheds Harold Park in Artisan Lane. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start.
Tuesday 1st August CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Wednesday 9th August CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Monday 14th August CLICK HERE TO BOOK
$51.15 per person
Included in your ticket price is:
DIY Dumpling Dinner & Demo
Glass of Sparkling Rose
Fish & Co Goodie Bag
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- There is a maximum of 18 spaces in each class
- Fish & Co. reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be notified by email to the address provided to us at the time of booking.