Learn How To Make Dumplings Like A Pro
Fish & Co. is collaborating with Vanessa ‘The Hungry Chook’ Miles in Artisan Lane at the Tramsheds for a DIY Seafood & Pork Dumpling Dinner. You’ll be rolling, filling and folding your way to dinner with wine and conversation.
Expert Dumpling Maker + Sustainable Seafood = Damn Good DIY Seafood Dumpling Dinner
How Does It Work?
– On arrival you’ll enjoy sustainable seafood canapés in Artisan Lane.
– Vanessa will deliver a demo on how to make the Wild Prawn & Pork Dumpling filling.
– You will learn the art of filling and folding dumplings.
– Once you have acquired all of Vanessa’s invaluable dumpling making knowledge, into the kitchen you go!
– Each person will be given pre-made filling and pre-kneaded dough.
– You will roll out your own pastry, fill with pre-made Wild Prawn filling and fold eight dumplings for your dinner.
– Vanessa will offer guidance as you cook your own dumplings.
– Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling rose with your leisurely DIY Dumpling Dinner in Artisan Lane.
When, Where & How Much ?
Wednesday 8th November 6:30-8pm
‘Tramsheds’ Harold Park in Artisan Lane.
$55 per person
* Please arrive 5 minutes prior to start.
What You Get
Sustainable Seafood Canapés
DIY Dumpling Dinner & Demo
A Glass of Sparkling Rose
Fish & Co Goodie Bag – includes recipe card and fresh seafood discount voucher
* If you would like to enquire about holding a private group Dumpling Workshop please email email@example.com with your details. This workshop makes for a unique, fun and interactive office Christmas Party or great team building event.
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- There is a maximum of 14 spaces in each class
- Fish & Co. reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be notified by email to the address provided to us at the time of booking.