Lets Make Dumplings From Scratch
Bringing people and food together around a shared table
Fish & Co. is hosting two ‘hands on’ seafood dumpling workshops led by Vanessa Miles from The Hungry Chook. Vanessa will teach you how to make seafood dumplings from scratch: hand make wrappers, discuss various fillings, and learn the secret to having dinner ready in under ten minutes. You will make one delicious and quick, crowd-pleasing dumpling recipe – Wild Prawn & Pork Pot Stickers.
Afterwards, enjoy your very own handmade dumplings with a light refreshment amongst a small group of people. This class is appropriate for everyone.
What you will learn
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings
- How to make handmade dough
- How to make one filling – Wild Prawn & Pork
What You Get
- Vanessa Miles expertise within a small group setting
- Refreshments & dumplings to enjoy afterwards
- Recipe card
- Fish & Co bag
- Opportunity to purchase discounted seafood on the day of workshop
About the Vanessa Miles
Vanessa Miles is a popular blogger, chook lover and skilled cook devoted to authentic, seasonal and wholesome cooking. She regularly conducts sell out, ‘hands on’ workshops in both Sydney and Rome.
10 – 11:15 am Tuesday 20th June & Wednesday 21st June 2017
Fish & Co. – Tramsheds Harold Park
Please complete the form to reserve your place and purchase your tickets
Both Days are Sold Out – If you would like to find out about future events please sign up to our newsletter.
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- There is a maximum of 12 spaces in each class
- Fish & Co. reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be notified by email to the address provided to us at the time of booking.
- All classes require closed-in shoes.