DIY Dumpling Workshop For Valentines Day
Do something different with your special someone this year for Valentines Day – Learn How To Make Dumplings!
Fish & Co. is collaborating with Vanessa ‘The Hungry Chook’ Miles in Artisan Lane at the Tramsheds on Valentines Day to host a Dumpling Workshop. You’ll be rolling, filling and folding your way to dinner with your Valentine!
This Event Is FULL – You can still join our 28 March Dumpling Workshops
It’s a workshop and dinner rolled into one. It’ll be fun, interactive and definitely hands on!
Vanessa will teach you how to make Wild Prawn & Pork Dumplings from scratch: hand make wrappers, prepare the filling, and pass on tips and techniques to make these crowd-pleasers.
Afterwards, enjoy your very own handmade dumplings for dinner with a glass of wine in the gorgeous Artisan Lane.
About the Vanessa Miles
Vanessa Miles is a popular blogger, chook lover and skilled cook devoted to authentic, seasonal and wholesome cooking. She regularly conducts sell out, ‘hands on’ workshops in both Sydney and Rome.
What you will learn
- How to make handmade dough
- How to make one filling – Wild Prawn & Pork
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings
What You Get
- Vanessa Miles expertise within a small group setting (only 14 spaces)
- Sparkling Rose on arrival
- Eight Dumplings (each) + Asian Salad + glass of wine
- Fish & Co. bag with recipe card
- Gelato Messina dessert voucher
- 6:30-8:30pm Wednesday 14th February 2018
- Artisan Lane – Tramsheds Harold Park
What To Wear
- Closed toe shoes
- Aprons provided
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- There is a maximum of 14 spaces in each class
- Fish & Co. reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be notified by email to the address provided to us at the time of booking.
The Valentines Day Dumpling Workshop is now FULL – We still have availability for 28th March