DIY Dumpling Workshops
Fish & Co. is collaborating with Vanessa ‘The Hungry Chook’ Miles in Artisan Lane at the Tramsheds to teach you how to make Wild Prawn with Pork Dumplings from scratch: hand make wrappers, prepare the filling, and pass on tips and techniques to make these crowd-pleasers! Our Dumpling Workshops are great to do as a couple, group or a team building event.
About the Vanessa Miles
Vanessa Miles is a popular blogger, chook lover and skilled cook devoted to authentic, seasonal and wholesome cooking. She regularly conducts sell out, ‘hands on’ workshops in both Sydney and Rome.
What you will learn
- How to make handmade dough
- How to make one filling – Wild Prawn with Pork
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings
What You Get
- Vanessa Miles expertise within a small group setting
- Eight Dumplings (each)
- Fish & Co. bag with recipe card
Class & Cost
- 6:30-8:30pm Thursday 21st March 2019 – $65
- 6:30-8:30pm Friday 22nd March 2019 – $65
- Artisan Lane – Tramsheds Harold Park
What To Wear
- Closed toe shoes
- Aprons provided
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Fish & Co. reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be notified by email to the address provided to us at the time of booking.