Fish & Co. is collaborating with Vanessa ‘The Hungry Chook’ Miles in Artisan Lane at the Tramsheds on Wednesday 2nd & Thusrday 10th May, 2018. Both workshops run from 6:30-8:30pm.
Vanessa will teach you how to make Wild Prawn & Pork Dumplings from scratch: hand make wrappers, prepare the filling, and pass on tips and techniques to make these crowd-pleasers.
Afterwards, enjoy your very own handmade dumplings in the gorgeous Artisan Lane.
All Classes SOLD OUT – Join our Mailing list for new events
About the Vanessa Miles
Vanessa Miles is a popular blogger, chook lover and skilled cook devoted to authentic, seasonal and wholesome cooking. She regularly conducts sell out, ‘hands on’ workshops in both Sydney and Rome.
What you will learn
- How to make handmade dough
- How to make one filling – Wild Prawn & Pork
- How to fold, pleat and cook the dumplings
What You Get
- Vanessa Miles expertise within a small group setting
- Eight Dumplings (each) + Asian Salad + glass of sparkling rosé
- Fish & Co. bag with recipe card
Class & Cost
- 6:30-8:30pm Wednesday 2nd May & Thursday 10th May 2018 – $65
- Artisan Lane – Tramsheds Harold Park
What To Wear
- Closed toe shoes
- Aprons provided
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Fish & Co. reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be notified by email to the address provided to us at the time of booking.
Join Our Mailing list for new Event Notifications
Image already added